AWARE Kids Nature Club is for kids aged 6-11 interested in learning about the environment and Whistler's natural surroundings. Kids will take part in wild plant and animal programs, interactive crafts, games, plays, and imaginative activities.
- January 27 - A Woodland Winter!
- February 24 - Animal Tracks and Trails
- March 31 - Zero Waste Heroes
- April 28 - Plants with a Purpose
- May 26 - Welcome to the Jungle
- June 30 - Wilderness Survival
- July 28 - Wonderful Wetlands
- August 25 - Camouflaged Critters
- September 29 - Fall Frenzy
- October 27 - Spooky Species
- November 24 - Mad Scientists
Kids must be accompanied by an adult!
Volunteers are also needed to collect used clothes, costumes, cereal boxes, yarn, etc.
For more information on this program, please contact email@example.com!