Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- December 7 - Sleep, sleep schedules, & tools for creating better sleepers
- December 14 - Finding yourself after parental leave
- December 21 - Holiday songs & rhymes
- December 28 - Early literacy, books & your baby
- January 4 - Car Seat Safety During Winter Months
- January 11 - Language Development and Your Infant
- January 18 - Preparing for Tax Time, Child Benefit from the Government, Tax credit & Saving for Your Child
- January 25 - Family-Based Programs & Community Support Programs with Whistler Community Services Society
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.