Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- August 3: Invasive Species and Noxious Plants for Baby
- August 10: Stroller Strut (carrier or stroller) – Meet Inside & Then We’ll Walk!
- August 17: Planning for Wills, Estate, and Guardianship
- August 24: Train, Planes and Automobiles – Travelling with your Baby
- August 31: Parenting and Connecting with your Baby
- September 7: Stroller Strut (carrier or stroller) – Meet Inside & Then We’ll Walk!
- September 14: Early Vision and Your Baby's Eyes
- September 21: Parenthood: Changing Roles & Expectations
- September 28: Adult Book Talk & How To Access Titles Online
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.