Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- October 5 - Core Health: Getting your core back after baby
- October 12 - Tea & Talk with Public Health Nurse Caprii Doucet
- October 19 - Parenthood: Changing Roles and Expectations
- October 26 - Open discussion and information on the needs of families with children aged 0-6 years.
- November 2 - Parent and tot recreation programming
- November 9 - Programs and services for families at The Women's Centre
- November 16 - Baby's first foods
- November 23 - Programs and services for families through Whistler Community Services
- November 30 - How to start your own home-based business
- December 7 - Sleep, sleep schedules, & tools for creating better sleepers
- December 14 - Finding yourself after parental leave
- December 21 - Holiday songs & rhymes
- December 28 - Early literacy, books & your baby
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.