Whistler, where are the actions in a climate crisis?
In this Vital Cafe: Climate Crisis, our Vital Panel of local experts will fill you in on what's up in Whistler with regards to action toward a lowered ecological footprint.
Then, we'll break into a facilitated and rotating round table discussion to ensure you have the chance to engage in conversations with community members of all kinds of lived experience.
- Diane Boone, Board Member AWARE
- Max Kniewasser, RMOW Climate Change Coordinator
- Sue Maxwell, Waste Management Specialist
- Arthur De Jong, WB employee and embracer of action
- Kristina Swerhun, Whistler Naturalists, Glacier Monitoring
- Irie Smith, High school student, Whistler Waldorf and zero waste advocate
- Michael D’Artois, Board Member MAC and community advocate
Space is limited, click here to register.
Hosted by Whistler Public Library and Whistler Community Foundation