Updated: 12 p.m. May 28.
- Starting June 1, you will be able to place holds on items in our physical collection, and pick them up from our lobby when they are ready for you! Visit Library to Go to learn more about how to take advantage of this exciting new service.
- All items checked out prior to our building closure, are now due back on June 1. You are welcome to renew as many times you need, as long as your items are not on hold for another patron.
- We are limiting when we will accept returns to allow for items to be quarantined for 72 hours before being handled by staff. Please expect that your items will remain on your account for at least 72 hours after you’ve returned them. Returns can be made using the exterior book drop at the following times.
- Monday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- You are welcome to return items at other BC libraries who are accepting them. However, please note that they will not be shipped back to us, and checked in, until the courier system between libraries is reinstated.
- Interlibrary loan services have been suspended throughout the province.
- If you've forgotten your pin try the last four digits of your phone number. If that doesn't work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it reset.
- Need to register for a library card? Whistler residents can email email@example.com with the following information to register for a temporary card that will work for 6 months to use our online collection:
- First and last name
- Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address with postal code
- For a full list of the virtual programs we are offering please visit our Event Calendar.
- All in-person events and programs have been suspended.
Other Impacted Library Services
- All community room bookings have been cancelled while the building is closed.
- We are unable to offer invigilation services until the library reopens.