Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- February 1 - How to Start Your Own Home-Based Business
- February 8 - Pelvic Floor Health
- February 15 - Preparing for Tax Time, Child-Benefit, and Tax Credit
- February 22 - Safe Sleep Guidelines
- March 1 - Early Vision and Your Baby’s Eyes
- March 8 - Infant Sign Language and Baby Group Program Planning
- March 15 - Sharing about the Welcome Centre, Regular Services for Immigrants, Parenting Across Cultures Program and the Multicultural Community Kitchen Program
- March 22 - Child Care in our Area, Child Care Regulations in B.C. and How to Stay Home if Parents want to Offer Child Care
- March 29 - Swimming and First Aid
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.