We are accessible
- Everyone can enjoy our collections, computers, programs, and physical spaces.
- We have automatic entrance doors and elevator access from the underground parking beneath the library.
National Network for Equitable Library Service (NNELS)
- NNELS makes Canada's vast collection of library books available to Canadians with print disabilities by breaking barriers to reading with access to books in DAISY and MP3 formats.
- People who have a vision impairment, who are unable to hold a book, and/or who have certain learning disabilities qualify for the NNELS service through public libraries.
- To access this collection, please confirm your print disability with library staff.
- Once your WPL account has been updated, the collection can be accessed by visiting nnels.ca/organizations/whistler-public-library.