Request extra copies
- We recommend selecting your book at least 2 months in advance of your meeting.
- Please email email@example.com to let us know what title you've chosen and when you'll be discussing it.
- Ask your book club members to place a hold on the book using the library's online catalogue.
- We will use the holds list to determine how many additional copies to borrow from other libraries.
- Please note that new and popular books will be challenging to borrow.
What to read next
- Consider one of the books that the Whistler Community Book Club has enjoyed. This is the library's monthly discussion group in partnership with Armchair Books, which meets at 7 p.m. on Zoom on the last Wednesday of each month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
- Use our secret weapon NoveList Plus. This is an amazing resource created by librarians to provide reading recommendations based on your personal interests.