- Physical items can be borrowed through our new Library to Go service
- Loan periods have been extended by 7 days and now are:
- Books and magazines 28 days
- DVDs 21 days
- New DVDs 14 days
- Interlibrary loan services are not available at this time.
You are welcome to renew any items that are not on hold for another patron, as many times as you need. You can use your online account to renew yourself. Or you can call or email us to renew your items for you.
- Returns can be made using the exterior book drop 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being handled by staff. Please expect that your items will remain on your account for at least 72 hours after you’ve returned them.
- Log into your online library account.
- Enter your library barcode from the back of your library card and your password, which is usually set as the last four digits of your phone number.
- Search our catalogue for a specific item, or check out the Browse tab to look through New Items, Staff Picks, Best Sellers and more.
- When you have found the item you want, click the Place a Hold button and then confirm your hold.
- Wait to be notified that your hold is ready for pick up by phone or by email.
- After you've been contacted, you can visit the library during the following Library to Go times:
- Monday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.