No library card? No problem!
While the library is closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, Whistler residents can email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a temporary account that will work for the next 6 months online.
Please include the following information:
- First and last name
- Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Home address with postal code
Get a library card
- Library cards are free for all BC residents.
- If you are visiting from outside of BC, you can purchase a membership for $10 for the length of your stay.
- To register you will need a piece of photo ID and something that shows your current address.